Bristar Quick Rings have multiple uses. The ring holding 3600 gallons or more may be set up in less than 10 minutes, even by one man!
These Rings are radius formed steel sheets which interlock together to form a ring. A temporary liner is spread inside of the ring and over the top and then strapped into place with 10,000 lb straps.
These are used by:
· Firefighters for water holding tanks
· Hazmat emergency clean-up
· Waste concrete in drilling operations
· Temporary Secondary Containment on test sites
· Even for a wading pool for staff picnics!
Call our sales office for more information.